1. Start by cleansing, toning and moisturizing the skin to create a smooth base for your makeup application.
2. Begin with a primer or foundation to even out any discoloration and create an overall canvas on which you can build your look. Laura Geller offers many options like Spackle Tinted Under Makeup Primer in various shades as well as Balance-n-Brighten Baked Color Correcting Foundation that is designed to correct imperfections and brighten the complexion while providing full coverage.
3. Next use concealer under the eyes and around the nose area to cover up dark circles, redness or blemishes if needed. Laura Geller’s Real Deal Concealer offers long lasting coverage that camouflages flaws without settling into fine lines or wrinkles . 4. Apply bronzer along the cheekbones, nose bridge and forehead for extra definition of facial features; try out one of their bronzers such as Bronze N Brighten or Bronze Lights Bronzing Powder Duo for natural looking warmth all year round!
- Start with a clean face: Before applying any makeup, it’s important to start with a clean canvas. Wash and moisturize your skin using gentle products that won’t irritate or clog your pores.
- Apply primer: Primer helps create an even base for the rest of the makeup products you apply, as well as helping them last longer throughout the day. Gently apply Laura Geller primer all over your face using either fingertips or a foundation brush.
- Add concealer: After priming, use Laura Geller’s Corrector & Concealer Palette to cover up any blemishes or discoloration on your skin by dabbing small amounts onto each area and blending outwards with a beauty blender sponge until fully blended in.
- Apply foundation: Using either fingers or a dampened beauty blender sponge, blend in liquid foundation evenly across face starting from chin and working upwards toward forehead until desired coverage is achieved. Make sure to blend down neck slightly so there are no harsh lines between facial makeup and natural skin tone color of neck area.
- Set with powder: To set in place the liquid foundations applied earlier on face, lightly dust pressed setting powder over entire area using fluffy brush for best results.
How Do You Apply Laura Geller Cream Foundation?
Applying Laura Geller cream foundation is a simple process that will result in an even, natural-looking complexion. Before applying the cream foundation, you should ensure your skin is clean and moisturized. Start by dotting the foundation on your cheeks, forehead, nose and chin with either a brush or sponge applicator.
Then blend outwards from these points using gentle circular motions until the coverage is even. If you need more coverage in certain areas of your face (e.g., around your eyes), apply additional layers of product to those area using tapping motions for extra precision. Once you have achieved the desired level of coverage, use a damp beauty sponge to press into skin for a seamless finish that looks like second-skin!
Lastly, set with powder if needed to set makeup and reduce shine throughout the day—and voila! You’re ready to go looking flawless all day long!
How Do You Use Laura Geller Best of the Best?
Laura Geller Best of the Best is an amazing collection of products that can help you create a flawless look. The set includes all your essential makeup needs, such as foundation, blush, eyeshadow and lip color. You can mix and match these items to create different looks for any occasion.
To use Laura Geller’s Best of the Best, start by applying your favorite foundation or tinted moisturizer in sections with a damp sponge or brush. Blend it from the center outward to ensure even coverage. Once your base is complete, add some blush to the apples of your cheeks and blend upwards towards hairline for natural-looking flush.
Then apply eyeshadow in coordinating shades over lids and along creases for definition – use lighter colors on inner corners to brighten up your gaze! Finally finish off with lipstick or lip gloss in a shade that complements skin tone; this will give lips pop without overpowering other features. With Laura Geller’s best of the best products you can achieve beautiful professional results every time!
Do You Use Primer With Laura Geller Foundation?
Yes, primer is an important step in creating a flawless look with Laura Geller Foundation. Primer helps to create a smooth base and can help your foundation last longer throughout the day. It also evens out skin textures, so that your foundation will go on smoothly without accentuating any lines or bumps.
Additionally, it helps to keep the oils from your face from seeping into the product which can cause oxidization of certain foundations and ruin their finish! When applying primer make sure you give yourself time for it to sink into the skin before applying your foundation – this will ensure you have an even canvas to work with when putting on your makeup!
How to Apply Laura Geller Baked N Brighten Color Correcting Foundation?
Applying Laura Geller Baked N Brighten Color Correcting Foundation is a simple process that can make a big difference in your overall look. Start by cleansing and moisturizing your skin so it’s ready for the foundation. Then, take a dime-sized amount of the product and warm it up between your hands before applying it to your face with gentle circular motions.
Make sure you blend outwards from the center of your face towards hairline and neck area in order to ensure an even coverage. Once you have applied the foundation, use some powder or setting spray to lock in the color correcting effect and give yourself extra protection against any potential smudging or fading throughout the day. The final result should be radiant, healthy looking skin that lasts all day long!
Laura’s 10 Minute Makeup Routine | Laura Geller Beauty
How to Apply Laura Geller Baked Foundation
Applying Laura Geller Baked Foundation is easy! First, prep your skin with a moisturizer. Then, take a small amount of the foundation and use fingertips or a brush to blend it into the skin in circular motions.
To ensure even coverage, start applying at the center of your face and work outward towards your hairline. Finally, set the look with powder for long-lasting wear throughout the day.
In conclusion, applying Laura Geller makeup is a simple and enjoyable process. With the right tools and techniques, you can create any desired look! From natural to dramatic, there are so many possibilities with Laura Geller makeup.
With practice and patience, anyone can become a master of their own beauty routine.