When you go to the nail salon, you may be overwhelmed by all of the different types of manicures available. But don’t worry, we’re here to help! Here is a guide to every type of manicure at the nail salon:
1. Basic Manicure: This is a simple manicure that includes trimming and shaping your nails and applying a coat of polish.
2. French Manicure: A French manicure is a classic look that includes painting the tips of your nails white (or another color), while the rest of your nail is left unpolished.
You can visit Nail salons Wellingborough for all beauty treatments with a wide range of options.
3. Gel Manicure: A gel manicure is a long-lasting option that uses a UV light to cure the polish, making it super shiny and durable.
4. Acrylic Manicure: An acrylic manicure involves adding fake nails over your natural ones. This is a great option if you have damaged nails or want to switch up your look.
5. Shellac Manicure: A shellac manicure is similar to a gel manicure, but it uses a special polish cured with UV light.
6. Dip Powder Manicure: A dip powder manicure is a new manicure that uses powder instead of polish. This gives your nails a strong, durable finish.
7. Nail Art: Nail art is a fun way to personalize your manicure. You can get anything from simple designs to full-on works of art painted on your nails.
Now that you know all about the different types of manicures, it’s time to choose the perfect one for you!
Top 5 Manicure tips
- Always start with clean, exfoliated nails. This will help your manicure last longer and look better.
- Be sure to choose a color that goes well with your skin tone. If you’re not sure, ask for help from a professional at the salon.
- When applying polish, use thin, even strokes. This will help prevent bubbling and chipping.
- Allow your nails to dry completely before doing anything else. This will help prevent smudging and ensure a long-lasting manicure.
- Use a top coat to seal your polish and prevent chipping. Reapply every few days for the best results.
We hope this guide has helped you understand all of the different types of manicures available at the nail salon. There’s sure to be the perfect manicure with so many options for everyone. So go out and experiment until you find your favorite!