Mehndi is a traditional ceremony that is performed during the Hindu festival of Holi.
This festival is celebrated in many countries globally and is traditionally marked with colors, the most popular ones being red and white.
The rituals involve applying henna, which is usually used to the bride’s hands, feet, and face and is rubbed off to leave a beautiful pattern on the skin.
Last year, the trend was to match the henna to the bride’s outfit. Still, this year, other floral designs are becoming popular and single-color designs and creative patterns are hard to duplicate using traditional henna.
Mehndi is the art of henna design or drawing on women’s hands, feet, and bodies to adorn their hands, feet, and feet to show their status or beauty.
It is a cultural art practiced in many countries all over the world. Henna is an ancient art used as a motif in India, Africa, the Middle East, and South Asia. Thus, it has a rich history.
Mehndi is traditionally a Hindu art form that involves draping henna paste on the hands, feet, and face as a sign of welcome and good health.
It is also used as a way to celebrate special occasions, such as weddings and festivals. There are many different Mehndi designs and patterns, and it is easy to get overwhelmed with the possibilities.
When you think of Mehndi, you instantly think of a woman in love with her hands.
- She is always happy and smiling.
- She is never bored.
- She never says no.
- She keeps her head down but is always smiling.
- She is a woman who never takes herself seriously, yet she always does.
- She can be from any background and be either rich or poor.
- She is a woman who loves the company of her friends.
- She is a woman who loves to be a little different. She can be your wife, mother, sister, daughter, or friend.
- She can be your teacher, accountant, stenographer, nurse, lawyer, doctor, or secretary.
Mehndi is an ancient art of beauty that is only practiced today in the Middle East. The traditional dhoti-mehndi, the loin-mehndi, and the navel-mehndi have become a part of modern marriage ceremonies.
Wedding mehndi also stands for friendship, grace, beauty, elegance, and tradition. The mehndi designs are also designed according to the draping and outfit of the bride and groom.